The organising committee of the 2017 IPS Convention would like to invite you to work with us to make this event a truly memorable and successful gathering of peat and peatland enthusiasts from Scotland, the UK, Europe and beyond. This will be an opportunity to meet, share and discuss new knowledge and experiences. Photo: VisitScotland / Kenny Lam
We would like to invite you to work together with us to make this event a great success! A partnership where you as a company have the opportunity to be heard and to meet with a large number of peat-producers, peat-users, researchers, students and other peat enthusiasts from around the world.
We offer you a variety of activities and events that you can sponsor in order to promote your company in the true tradition of warm Scottish hospitality. Shared sponsorships are also welcomed.
“Here’s to the heath, the hill and the heather,
The bonnet, the plaid, the kilt and the feather”
HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF SPONSORSHIP – Sponsors will also be mentioned at this website as soon as you sign up!
- Hunting MacLachlan: Cotton congress bags for all participants printed with your company name and logo, €300
- Culloden: Pens & notepads for all participants printed with your company name and logo, €600
- MacLeod: Sponsorship of a keynote speaker (four in total), €2000 per keynote
- Harris: Sponsorship of the Monday evening ‘Ice Breaker’ session (drinks & canapes), €2000
- Anderson: Sponsorship of wine for the Monday evening dinner, €1500
- Boyd: Sponsorship of coach transport for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €1500
- Park: Sponsorship of a drinks & canape reception for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €1500
- Haddo: Sponsorship of wine on tables for the Tuesday evening Gala Dinner in Haddo House, €2000
- Graham of Menteith: Sponsorship of the IPS/VIP dinner on Sunday 29th May, €2000
- Macgregor: Company display stand, €500
- Mackinnon: Entertainment at Ice-breaker, €750
If you are interested in providing support please contact IPS UK:
Professor Jack Rieley
phone: +44 (0)1949 20920
Professor Susan Page